All Saints.


Do you ever see a picture and it just kinda gets you? This happens to me kind of a lot. I'm real visually driven. Imagery is a big thing for me. Being Catholic is great because we have ALL the art and statues and imagery.

This is a picture I found while in the "God the Father art" section of Google images. It got me because it was kind of exactly like the image that was coming to me as I was praying this morning.

Can I also say that my prayer in the morning has gotten exponentially better when I started drinking coffee beforehand?

-

I lector on Tuesdays. I was reading over the readings for today and was a little annoyed by the fact that I had forgotten it was a solemnity which means two readings. But then I saw what the second reading was and I got less annoyed because it's one of my favorites.

Beloved:
See what love the Father has bestowed on us
that we may be called the children of God.
Yet so we are.

So we are.

-

I get to drive in to work every morning and see the sunrise and if that's not worth getting up for, I don't know what is.

-

You take emptiness away.

Comments

Popular Posts