Things I learned this week v.1
In an attempt to remember things and to commit them to memory, here are the things I learned this week:
- It's very, very important to stretch well before and after leg day.
- I'm actually doing all right at this working out thing.
- I have a choice (WHAT).
- It's way better to be present than to sit on your phone.
- God shows up even when you don't feel like showing up yourself.
- It's never a good thing to have a heresy named after you.
- I can't remember as much as I'd like from my last class.
- Grocery shopping is therapeutic. Especially when there are sales.
- I am very blessed.