Sure footed

"May the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ enlighten the eyes of our hearts, that we may know what is the hope that belongs to his call."

This week has been weird. Two parts personal revelations mixed with leaving for a trip on Thursday night and trying to solve work problems mixed with new work projects mixed with another project I took on and homework and class.

I feel like I'm not fully here, because of aforementioned upcoming trip, yet there is so much to finish up before I go.

In all of that, the Lord still calls out to me. The chaos in my brain can be quieted by words like the ones above that He breathes out before the reading of the Gospel.

The world whirls on, one moment after another. Thankfully, I have an anchor-the steady rhythm of daily mass and daily prayer and a hope that has grown so far beyond anything I could have ever made up on my own.

Thank God for that.

Comments

Popular Posts