Grumpy Cat

Some times, my life feels like one of those inspirational-y designed Pinterest posters that says something like "YOU WERE MADE FOR NOW, LIVE IN THE MOMENT." You know, the ones with super bright colors, and cute flowers and all that stuff that is supposed to inspire you to live your life in the moment or something like that.

And some days, my life feels like I woke up as the Grumpy Cat meme.

Today is one of the latter.

So, I will write a list of things that make me less of a grumpy cat:


  • Raspberries
  • Running
  • New tea
  • My catechism class
  • Will Reagan & United Pursuit
  • The prospect of getting a new car
  • The chapel at my work
  • Comfy cardigans
  • Another Wednesday
  • My best friend
  • The opportunity to accept
Lord, Jesus. Teach me to accept.




Comments

Popular Posts